CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My boss stole my brownie

Most people before they go on a diet they binge. It is human nature when faced with upcoming famine, of any kind, we over do it on what we will soon be denied.

Last week should have been my period of binging. The last week of the year. Last days before the longer hours and weeks of tax season. Now I am not suggesting that we should have taken the week off. There was stuff to do, but it could (and should in my opinion) been done in a calm, relaxed manner.

But NO

My boss ran around like it was April 14th and we had 40 returns left to do. He was high strung, over reacting, and down right grumpy. 

When we return to work on Monday the "diet" begins and I didn't get my brownie. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment