CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Lauren



This is my new friend Lauren.
She is working at my office during tax season. 
She is a crazy, giggly, full of life, young woman.
She inspires me with her love of God.
She reminds me not to take everything so seriously.
She makes me smile.
She makes me laugh.
She is also 17 and young enough to be my daughter but it works.

I don't know why God brought her into my life but I am glad He did.

We took the above picture because an ex boyfriend of hers said that she would never find a guy because she was an "ugly eater".  So I took the picture to show her that she is NOT an ugly eater. And so what if she was, if a guy really likes you he will accept you as you are. (She might get lucky and find a guy who will be fine with tying on her bib but lets not push it.  lol)

She is full of innocent honesty and I learn something by looking at the world through her eyes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment