CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day Book 12/20/2011

Outside my window it is dark since it is 9:30 at night. Today it was rather warm and rainy. I wish we would get to winter already.

I am thinking and praying for my youngest son and his wife.  They got married and had a baby this year and they are so young, Divorce has already been mentioned.  I hate to think of Emily not having both her parents daily. Divorce is such a sad, heartbreaking thing.

I am thankful that my kids are old enough to know to truth about Santa, even though I told them very young.  They already got their big present (birthday and Christmas combined) and are fine with not having anything to open.  We will go to church and spend the day together with movies and food and it will be wonderful.

From the learning room, Nothing. Everyone on break.

In the kitchen  there is still the smell of homemade lasagna that I made tonight. I haven't tried to make homemade pasta yet but I will over the long weekend. And I still have tons of lemons that need to become lemon bars soon.

I am wearing a long night shirt and grey shorts. In fact I am sitting in bed writing this.

I am creating nothing. Sad but true.

I am going to be very busy the next few days.  Heather and Lindsay are having their bon-fire/movie party for their birthday on Friday night and then Christmas.  They might as well make my husbands check out to Walmart since it will all go there for food. LOL

I am wondering what I am going to fix for 15 teenagers to eat Friday night. .

I am reading "The King's Speech". And I need to catch up my bible reading. 

I am hoping that I can find the money to take at least one class next semester.

I am looking forward to two long weekends in a row. Of course tax season starts after that but I am not thinking about that right now.

I am hearing my husband on his ipad.

I am pondering if 2012 will be better than 2011?  It has been a hard year.

One of my favorite things is sleeping late on the weekends. I haven't been able to do that in a few weekends and Christmas eve is looking like a good candidate. 

A few plans for the rest of the week include planning menu for Christmas and birthday party and then shopping. Getting ready for party, sleeping late on Saturday and church and cooking on Sunday and then (I just remembered) I am off Monday and can sleep in again.

Here is a picture I want to share
That is Heather and Lindsay, my youngest, they will be 16 on Thursday.  Amazing since it was just last week they were learning to walk. 

Join the fun and share your day: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment