CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day Book 11/9/11

Outside my window it is partly cloudy. We were expecting rain but I don't think it will make it.

I am thinking about the fact that Thanksgiving is just over 2 weeks away. AND I have two birthdays before then.

I am thankful that I stayed involved in WMU.

In the kitchen, my daughter is cooking again tonight.

I am wearing dress pants, black long sleeve shirta and flats.............yes flats.

I am going to choir practice tonight and going to try to stop missing them.

I am wondering is I will ever be able to handle 2 graduate level classes at the same time.

I am reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo."

I am hoping that the holidays are not stressful.

I am looking forward to the symphony this weekend.

I am hearing Casting Crowns on my ipod.

Around the house, I need to go through bookshelves and get rid of old books and get new ones.

I am pondering the idea of starting some regular baking.

One of my favorite things is my husband. He totally started my day off great this morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week include laundry and cleaning bathrooms.

Here is picture of my wonderful husband and one of our youngest daughters.


Write and share your own daybook.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss being able to go to the symphony, so I'm jealous, but the high school is putting on Les Miz this weekend.

Going through old books. Sigh. I need to do that. Dreading it. I handle the task by, well, not doing it! :)

Blessings,
Voni

Post a Comment