CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Prayer

I have always been afraid to pray out loud, in front of other people. I believe my conversations with God are private, just between He and I. I have also always believed that I pray differently than most people I know - not better, just different.
We have prayer meetings on Wednesday nights at my church. We have a printed prayer list and we can also add any of our own. I noticed long ago that people will always pray for healing and complete recovery when someone is gravely ill or going through surgery.
That is not how I pray.

I pray for recovery ONLY if it is His will.  And that is it is not, then I pray that the person knows God and goes to heaven and for comfort for their family.

I have always been worried what people would think. I know I shouldn't but I do

0 comments:

Post a Comment