CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day book for 11/2/11

Outside my window it is bright but partly cloudy. There is a 40% chance of rain today.

I am thinking about a friend of mine. When you leave a job or move, etc., people tend to stop being in contact with someone they were very close to and I don't want that to happen with her.

I am thankful that I a have a job. Money is always tight but that is our fault.

In the kitchen there is Sante Fe soup in the crock pot for later.

I am wearing dress pants, purple mock turtle neck and, of course, heels

I am reading nothing at the moment. Last night I read a short story titled "Dog, passing through". It was cute but now I need to find something else.

I am hoping that a current conflict in my home is resolved with all parties unscathed.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. I love cooking big meals and everyone eating and spending time together.

I am hearing my ipod because I CAN'T work in silence.

Around the house there is to much "stuff". My husband has a tendency to leave things where he last used them.

I am pondering how to live on 4 hours of sleep a night like I did in my 20's.

One of my favorite things is coffee. I drink it everyday and can drink it all day. My grandmother used to give me coffee with lots of milk and sugar in a bottle when I was a toddler.

A few plans for the rest of the week - STUDY!!! I have a paper due 12/2 and finals the week after.

The picture I want to share is my profile picture. Meet Nikko, our 3 year old Rottweiler. He is a big baby.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mrs. W said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me! I sure hope your paper and finals go well and you accomplish all that you set out to do!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I want the recipe for Santa Fe Soup! I love southwestern flavors, and it's definitely soup weather.

(On an unrelated note, I trimmed around Harley Dog's eyes, but you still can't see them really well! She's too funny.)

Post a Comment